By using the service provided on the Bloodsrl.com website’s (“Service”), a service of Blood Srl, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Please read the following carefully to ensure you understand the conditions of your use of the service.
- Blood Srl may not be used for and illegal or abusive activities. Doing so will result in the termination of your Blood Srl account.
- Password security is the responsibility of the user.
- You are limited to one Blood Srla ccount per person or business.
- Blood Srl is not directed to children. Access to and use of the Service is only for those over the age of 16.
API/API Credit Usage
- The Blood Srl API is provided “as is” and “as available”.
- The API may be modified by Blood Srl at any time.
- Blood Srl reserves the right to limit the amount of API requests in cases of overuse or abuse of the API.
- Blood Srl reserves the right to restrict accounts or IP addresses which overuse or abuse the API.
- Blood Srlreserves the right to determine what constitutes overuse or abuse of the API.
- You must provide and maintain accurate billing information. Subscribing to a paid Blood Srl account gives Blood Srl license to charge you and/or bill your credit card for Blood Srl related fees, as well as any applicable taxes.
- Payments will be charged in advance on the first day of each billing cycle for that cycle.
- Subscription fees will be charged automatically unless you cancel your service.
- You can change between different billing cycles at any time. By default, if you are downgrading your plan, the new billing cycle length will take effect after the expiration of the current cycle (i.e. at the next renewal date). Plan upgrades take affect immediately. See Changing Account Types point 4 for information on immediate downgrades.
Changing Account Types
- You may upgrade or downgrade your Blood Srl account at any time from the Blood Srl tab. An upgrade is any plan where the cost per billing cycle is greater than or equal to your current plan’s cost per billing cycle. All plan changes which are not upgrades are considered downgrades.
- After an upgrade you will be billed immediately for the remaining time until the next renewal. This bill will be pro-rated in accordance with the amount you have already paid.
- After a downgrade you will be billed at the new rate on the next renewal date.
- If you wish to downgrade immediately, you may shift to any plan of equal or lesser value than the pro-rated amount remaining on your current billing cycle.
- No refunds or exchanges on subscription services, except as assessed on a case-by-case basis. To request a refund, contact us within 14 days (2 weeks) of the payment date stating the reason for your request.
- If you do not receive this receipt e-mail it is your responsibility to contact GTmetrix within these 14 days via e-mail to confirm that GTmetrix has received your request.
Cancellation and Termination of Service
- You may at any time cancel your paid subscription by downgrading to the free Blood Srl account, provided that any past invoices have been paid. This can be done inside the Blood Srl control panel. Blood Srl does not accept cancellations via e-mail or phone.
- Any abuse of the Service will lead to termination of your account. Blood Srl reserves the right to decide what is considered abuse of the Service.
Changes to Terms of Service
- These Terms of Service may be changed without prior notice. The current Terms of Service can be viewed
- The Blood Srl Service is provided “as is” and “as available”.
- Blood Srl reserves the right to add to, remove, and otherwise modify its services, including features, paid account types and fees.
- Blood Srl reserves the right to discontinue the Service at any time after a 30-day notice via e-mail.
- Blood Srl reserves the right to change the prices for the Service and any connected extra services at any time.
- Blood Srl gives no warranties regarding the correctness of the data collected with the Service or any potential corruption or loss of such data.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that Blood Srl shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Blood Srlhas been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: 1. the use or the inability to use the Blood Srl service; 2. the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Blood Srl service; 3. unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; 4. statements or conduct of any third party on the Blood Srl service; or 5. any other matter relating to the Blood Srl service.
- Any decisions or claims you make based on data from the Blood Srl Service are your sole responsibility. Blood Srl shall not be held liable for any such decisions or claims.
- In no event shall Blood Srl’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
- You agree to immediately notify Blood Srl of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
- May, 2021: First revision